db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Which driver to use for ms-sql
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:55:45 GMT

Philip Mark Donaghy wrote:
> Everything went well with a test database using derby.

Derby should work indeed.

I have a few
> comments and improvements to the docs. I just copied and pasted some
> stuff from the docs to get started. It would be nice if the sample
> schema in the docs had the xml header and the <database> tag.
>
> And the example ant targets define runtime.classpath yet refer to it
> as runtime_classpath.

Both are fixed, though not deployed to the website..

> These are just details but users appreciate when this works the first time.

In all honesty I really haven't looked to closely at the docs yet, but it is goign to be adressed

before the 1.0 release (and after all the coding and testing that still needs to done).

Any patches to the documentation are welcome though!

Mvgr,
Martin