db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Which driver to use for ms-sql
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:19:02 GMT
Hi Philip,

Ignoring the fact that MS just released a completely new driver (see
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e22bc83b-32ff-4474-a44a-22b6ae2c4e17&displaylang=en)
Jtds is far superiour :)
Afaik the new driver is a complete rewrite my MS itself (the old driver was not written my
MS
itself, if I understood that correctly).

Just one warning : we dind't get around to test/fix ddlutils for usage with sqlserver 2000
and 2005
after the refactor.

It's on my todo list though (with a bit of luck next weekend)

Mvgr,
Martin