db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Carlson" <Jonathan.Carl...@katun.com>
Subject other open source projects using ddlutils?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 19:43:15 GMT
I'm curious if there are any open-source projects, other than Torque and
OJB, using DDLUtils.

It would be cool to see an open-source web-based database management
app using it.

Also, I know this next question belongs on the Torque and OJB lists
(but I'm not on those and I don't feel like joining if the answer to
this question is "no").  Do both of them require pre-compiled Java bean
classes for their persistence?   Or do they have support for using
DynaBeans (or similar) like DDLUtil does?

Thanks,

Jonathan

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com