db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Use of Maven 2
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:21:34 GMT
I'll try to get the pom in tonight, with a big disclaimer that it is not meant to build ddlutils
:)
A maven2 plugin will not be released before the official ddlutils release, since else there
will be missing dependencies on ibiblio. I'll resolve the JIRA issue when the plugin is in
Subversion. Maybe I can have a go at it this week else it will be next week, when I don't
have to work ;)

Mvgr,
Martin