db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Ken Weiner <kwei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem validating XML
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:58:46 GMT
It would help new users like me if there was a sample XML file included with
the proper DOCTYPE.  If there is another one in there, I couldn't find it.
This could also be added to the home page where there is a sample XML
fragment shown.

I changed my doctype to
<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database.dtd">
per your comment.