db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Ken Weiner <kwei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem validating XML
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:42:13 GMT
I think I figured it out after reading the code in LocalEntityResolver.  I
added the following line to my XML file and I don't get anymore validation
errors:
<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database">

Is that the appropriate DOCTYPE declaration?

Should the file src/test-input/datamodel.xml be changed to include a DOCTYPE
declaration?

-Ken