db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of Maven 2
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:12:50 GMT
On 12/20/05, Ken Weiner <kweiner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any plans to use Maven 2 to build and configure the dependencies
> for DdlUtils?  If this is desireable, I don't mind helping out with this.
>
> Also, speaking of Maven, is a Maven plugin for DdlToDatabase and
> DatabaseToDdl on the roadmap?

I'm not really fond of Maven 1 (haven't used Maven 2), so DdlUtils
won't use Maven to build in the foreseeable future. Also, DdlUtils
does not have too much dependencies, so bundling them into the
DdlUtils dist should not be too much hassle.
Of course, you're welcome to create a Maven task (don't know how
difficult that is), and define a dependency list for DdlUtils to be
used within Maven, and I will add these to DdlUtils (please use JIRA
for this, and attach any source to an issue there).

Tom