db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Chris Schaefer <ch...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject while reading torque XML files. BOOLEANINT not working.
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:58:41 GMT
I've got a torque based XML schema that I'd rather use with DDLUtils.

The problem is that we have some column types  BOOLEANINT

When those read it I'm getting an error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.ddlutils.model.ModelException:
The column nr. 6 in table FOLDER has no type
	at org.apache.ddlutils.model.Database.initialize(Database.java:286)

Throwing this in the debugger shows that the BeanReader is coming
back with that column set to "null."

I'd love to be able to user DDLUtils,  does anyone understand what's up?

-C-