db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Robert Einsle <rob...@einsle.de>
Subject Problem Using HsqlDb Platform
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:14:25 GMT
Hy,

we use for our Projekt HaslDb as Client Database. Creating Colums will
produce an Output in hsql.script file:

CREATE MEMORY TABLE "einsatzarten"("obj_id" INTEGER DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL
PRIMARY KEY,"eins_art_kz" CHAR(1),"memo_obj_id" INTEGER)

Queriieng hsqldb reports me Table not found. When i remove the " from
the script-file, then the output in the script file is like:

CREATE MEMORY TABLE EINSATZARTEN(OBJ_ID INTEGER DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL
PRIMARY KEY,EINS_ART_KZ CHAR(1),MEMO_OBJ_ID INTEGER)

and an Query reports ma the Data.

I think hsqldb-Platform creates the Tables with " and not with '.

Thanks

\Robert