db-ddlutils-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Borgoltz <alexandre.borgo...@smartjog.com>
Subject Re: Stream already closed
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:14:26 GMT
Thanks a lot for your reply, Dave.

But actually, the 10g client is written to be compatible with the 8i
server [dixit Oracle's site]. Moreover I have big applications working
on 8.1.7 with 10g drivers.
And I must say it even works better than with the 8.1.7 client I used in
the past.

I will try with another version of the client anyway. The 10g driver has
better behaviour than the 8i driver in every tests (especially re: xLOBs
access) I have made.
... the fact is I never tested the metadata part :P

Anyway thanks a lot for your answer. I will let you know if changing the
version of the client oracle driver fixes the prob.

Alexandre BORGOLTZ
Head of Technology

SmartJog SA
Phone: +33 (0)1 4996 6324