db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: separating ant specific tasks
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:57:02 GMT
Hi Mansour,

As you noticed the project currently is a bit dormant. I am getting
closer to be able to invest time to go through the issues and after
that get a final release out the door. After that the plan is to move
to ddlutils to the Attic (http://attic.apache.org/).
Making backward incompatible changes and/or too much code changes is
something I like to avoid for a final release.
If there is a future for ddlutils after that release, we'll go from there.

Mvgr,
Martin