db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Henk Laracker (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (DDLUTILS-265) Oracle tablename with a '_' doesn't work correctly
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:44:11 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DDLUTILS-265?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Henk Laracker updated DDLUTILS-265:
-----------------------------------

    Description: 
I tested it on the head.

I have a excisting database with tablenames like "pln_test" or "pln_helloworld"
If i try to read this database to a model, the fields are not resolved for tables without
a "_" it works

In the class JdbcModelreader i changed the following
            //columnData = metaData.getColumns(metaData.escapeForSearch(tableName), getDefaultColumnPattern());
            columnData = metaData.getColumns(tableName, getDefaultColumnPattern());

Because the data is retrieved by the jdbc metadata escaping is not needed

And now it works.


  was:
I tested it on the head.

I have a excisting database with tablenames like "pln_test" or "pln_helloworld"
If i try to read this database to a model, the fields are not resolved for tables without
a "_" it works


> Oracle tablename with a '_' doesn't work correctly
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DDLUTILS-265
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DDLUTILS-265
>             Project: DdlUtils
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Core - Oracle
>            Reporter: Henk Laracker
>            Assignee: Thomas Dudziak
>
> I tested it on the head.
> I have a excisting database with tablenames like "pln_test" or "pln_helloworld"
> If i try to read this database to a model, the fields are not resolved for tables without
a "_" it works
> In the class JdbcModelreader i changed the following
>             //columnData = metaData.getColumns(metaData.escapeForSearch(tableName), getDefaultColumnPattern());
>             columnData = metaData.getColumns(tableName, getDefaultColumnPattern());
> Because the data is retrieved by the jdbc metadata escaping is not needed
> And now it works.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message