db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From "Sashikanth Maddali" <Sashikan...@warnerpacific.com>
Subject missing references rows issue
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:13:02 GMT
Hi

I'm a newbie to dbltutils. I was using version 1.0 jar to copy data to MS
SQL database. While executing my scripts I'm getting
org.apache.ddlutils.io.DataSinkException: There are 8 rows still not written
because of missing referenced rows exception. I heard that newer version
DBUtils 1.3 version has a fix for this issue. Is that true? How can I check
out 1.3 source files so that I can test JAR'ing version 1.3. I have access
to trunk only.

Thanks

Sashi

Confidentiality and HIPAA/GLBA Statement:  This email, together with any attachments, is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
It may contain information which is confidential or prohibited from any disclosure under the
HIPAA Privacy Rule, Cal-GLBA or other federal or state laws.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying
of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the original sender and delete this
email and any attachments.  Thank you.