db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From "Mitev, Mitko" <mitko.mi...@siemens.com>
Subject Fix in DDLUtils 1.0 - mapping.xml
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:16:04 GMT
Hi,

I have just started to use DdlUtils tool for creating our application Db. I am using now DdlUtil
1.0.  I found the tool quite useful and intersting. During the work with the tool I found
an error too. If I created a database schema based on database.dtd schema and I defined for
the database also unique and foreign keys, I got an errors during the creation of database
(Database.readDatabaseFromXML() method) saying that the column <name of key> doesn't
have a type.

I found that the issue was in the  mapping.xml file - there was missing a mmapping for uniquie
and foreign keys in the element <table>. I added the missing mapping and now I can create
a DB from xml file including foregein and unique keys.

Now I have a question how can I release this fix into DDlUtils repository.

Regards

Mitko Mitev
IT Services and Enterprise Communications
iSEC CZ 34-3 Team Lead

Bidláky 20, budova Mediahall
639 00 Brno

Tel.: +420 533 337 251
Fax: +420 533 337 252
Mobil: +420 724 754 090
mailto: mitko.mitev@siemens.com <mailto:.mitko.mitev@siemens.com>
www.isec-it.com <http://www.isec-it.com/>

Spoleènost: iSEC - IT Services and Enterprise Communications s.r.o.
Sídlo: Brno, Bidláky 20, 639 00
Obchodní firma je zapsána v obchodním rejstøíku u Krajského soudu v Brnì v oddílu
C, ve složce 54602.
IÈ: 27721710

POZOR!

Tento e-mail mùže obsahovat obchodní tajemství nebo jiné utajované a dùvìrné informace.
Pokud jste tento e-mail obdrželi omylem, oznamujeme Vám tímto, že je pøísnì zakázáno
jej jakýmkoli zpùsobem upravovat, kopírovat nebo šíøit. Neprodlenì nás prosím informujte
a tento e-mail zniète. Dìkujeme za spolupráci.

Important Note!

This e-mail  may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.