db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel López <D.Lo...@uib.es>
Subject Re: Additions to generated XML
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:57:36 GMT
Hi,

After some comments on this list, I noticed that DDLUtils is based
currently on Java 1.3, so my patch would not work as I was thinking the
base was 1.4 and String.matches(regexp) was not present in Java 1.3.

So, I can add the patch as attachemnt to the JIRA issue or wait until
DDLUtils is upgraded to Java 1.4 and then check if there are any changes
that need to be done to the patch.

How would you like it?
D.