db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From rjhazelwood <rjhazelw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 03:48:29 GMT

Are you using commons digester 1.8? The parse method on the Digester class in
commons-digester-1.8 was changed to use URL rather than FileInputStream to
get InputSource. WriteDataToDatabaseCommand takes the input file and passes
file.getAbsolutePath() to DatabaseDataIO which in turn passes that string to
Digester parse method. The changes in commons-digester 1.8 are not
compatible with the way DDLUtils works.
Cheers,
Ricky