db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when 1.1 will be released.
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 05:11:24 GMT
On 8/7/07, callme_sanjay <callme_sanjay@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can seem more useful features / bug fixes in the list for 1.1 release ,
> (like unicode support etc).
> So when we can a fresh DDLUtils new release 1.1 available ( or any patches
> available for issues like unicode support etc.)

Work on 1.1 hasn't been started, mostly because we have been busy with
other things (like our day jobs). But I expect that we'll be able to
start on the first features in the next few weeks or so. I can't say
anything about a release date though, though I'd rather release
something soon with fewer features than hold it off for months.

Tom