db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-ddlutils Wiki] Update of "TomekMarut" by TomekMarut
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:21:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-ddlutils Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TomekMarut:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-ddlutils/TomekMarut

New page:
Describe TomekMarut here.

Hi my name is Tomek and im from Poland (im student). I will try to help You guys moderate
this wiki.

I will fill it later in english now polish version:) - i think next week maybe 2 weeks from
now.

Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam nadzieje ze zauwazycie
moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie pomagam w

moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc. Pozdrawiam osoby
z polski.

Im a member of moinwiki project and i also help there at the wiki.

My website/moja strona: [http://www.profesjonalna-reklama.pl Pozycjonowanie] - soon i will
make blog there so everyone who know polish can write

comments - Now i think what sript use for blog wordpress is good but i think also about blogger
so in one month it's gonna be online.

Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.

Contact: Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com - but please use it only when You really need to contact
me.