db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Dudziak" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RV: ddlUtils, Informix
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 04:20:25 GMT
On 8/2/06, Axel Klocke <adirk@sertec-si.com> wrote:

> the ddlUtils homepages says that Informix is not supported.
>
> - Is there any ongoing development to support Informix in the future?

Informix support is planned for the 1.1 version.

> - What classes would I have to adapt/derive to implement myself the Informix
> adapter?

The general idea is to make all tests run. Bascially, this means
implementing a sql builder, a model reader (for reading a database
model from a live database) and the platform, and wiring them (an
entry in the platform factory). Have a look at one of the other
platform subdirectories and you'll get the idea :-)

Tom