db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomatli...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Running Code Analyzer
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:15:43 GMT
Tom Schindl wrote:
> Sometimes code is better so here's a junit-Test to see what I mean.
>
> Another problem is that I can not run the unit-test directly from within
> eclipse because the DTD can not be resolved appropriately the
> LocalEntityResolver.resolveEntity() is never called.
>
> -------------------8<-------------------
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Parse Error at line 1 column 23: Document root element
> "database", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "database", must
> match DOCTYPE root "null".
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown
> Source)
> -------------------8<-------------------

Well that's really interesting if you don't have a <!DOCTYPE>
declaration in the source document but set the validation to true the
entity resolver doesn't get called and you'll get a parsing exception.
All test cases I've looked at don't have a <!DOCTYPE> in them and so the
test are failing.

I've now checked:
java-1.4.2_04
java-1.5.2_02