db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomatli...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Running Code Analyzer
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:49:41 GMT
Nevertheless it would be greate if Model-Classes would propagate
PropertyChangeEvents when some internal value changes, wouldn't it?

Not holding duplicate information is one problem which you can address
as you already stated. Another one is what is done if I suddenly remove
a table from the database => foreign key also has to be removed, ... .

Tom