db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schindl <tomAtLi...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Running Code Analyzer
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:44:55 GMT
Hi,

yes I understand. Attached is the patch to the questionable missing
break which is when missining intentional strange and should at least be
documented.

One more question I don't see any code that deals with the situations
where one changes e.g. the name of column/table, removes a column/table,
... which is referenced in indices, foreign keys, ... .

Tom