db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Berten <andre.ber...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FireBird
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:03:47 GMT
Sorry, that does not work. The driver I use (jaybird 2.0.1) returns
still smallint (the type in the domain). I think it cannot return a
boolean because there is no standard representation for this type in
Firebird.

I thought, that the UDT functionality should work to get the user type,
but it seems to be not implemented (yet) in jaybird.

André