db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject FireBird
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:08:15 GMT
Hi everyone,

I got a long way with integrating firebird, though still some tests are failing.
Since I am really swamped with work atm (untill probably the end of next week), I can only
have a
look after again to the firebird integration.
If I can find an available timeslot before the end of the month, I will do the best I can..

If André Berten is still listening : can you have a look ? Pleas note that the integration
depends
on sql dialect 3!.
If you by any chance know some fancy / simple query to retrieve the check parameters from
the RDB$
system tables. I like to try to do some more specific type mapping based on the check constraint
(eg
check (avalue between 0 and 1) will map to the Boolean and BIT type, for which firebird lacks
support..

Mvgr,
Martin