db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r365722 - /db/ddlutils/trunk/src/test/org/apache/ddlutils/io/ConstraintsTestBase.java
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 23:59:26 GMT
If you don't mind : I am adding mysql anyway for now, since it almost needs lots of extensionsof
the
xml models (lot's of issues with equals on table names).
I would appreciate it, if you don't touch these classes tonight or tomorrow during the day,
since I
really need working mysql integration at work tomorrow.

If you have better ideas with this mysql shite, I like to hear it :).
One solution could be to make all table names lowercase in the tests, but that will probably

conflict with a database that only supports uppercase tablenames..
The commits will contain links to the mysql documents that talk about this issue.

Mvgr,
Martin