db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MySql Platform [Was Re: svn commit: r365722 - /db/ddlutils/trunk/src/test/org/apache/ddlutils/io/ConstraintsTestBase.java]
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:45:13 GMT
> The problem I have with these settings, is that they are unusable for me (at least for
external
> databases) and so probably are also unusable for the rest of the world except you (just
an observation)

Well, except for the embedded databases or those run locally, they
have to be ;-) As I said, they are intended to be modified by people
that want to run the tests and thus contain a lot of comments making
this easy.

> I think however that profile-samples will give the wrong impression to users, since my
profiles are
> not samples.
> I'll add a readme to clarify what the purpose is of the profile directory and add a readme
to the
> mvdb directory saying for who the profile is.
>
> Hope that is enough :)

When we create distribution files, then we should also make sure that
they are not included, I think.

Tom