db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r365722 - /db/ddlutils/trunk/src/test/org/apache/ddlutils/io/ConstraintsTestBase.java
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:49:47 GMT
On 1/3/06, Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:

> I hit the issue when setting the wrong property on the running test (the mysql profile
on the
> postgresql test in this case).
> I've added a property to have it fail.

After some thinking I realized that database-specific sub packages of
the io test package are not even necessary right now, because I don't
think that for any database a test method has to be redefined (instead
a change to the platform or a new flag for the platform info will be
necessary in such a case as I have done for Mckoi which does not
support non-unique indices).
Therefore, I've removed these sub packages  and changed the
constraints and datatypes test classes so that they can be executed
directly. So only two test classes remain with together 53 tests
(executed per database).

This also means that this property is no longer necessary because
there ain't any tests for a different database anymore. Sorry for the
confusion that the sub packages caused :-)

As I said, I'll modify these test classes once I have the time, so
that the tests are executed twice (in delimited and in undelimited
identifier mode) for databases that support this (-> new flag, true
for all dbs except Axion).


View raw message