db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r365722 - /db/ddlutils/trunk/src/test/org/apache/ddlutils/io/ConstraintsTestBase.java
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:03:54 GMT
On 1/3/06, mvdb@apache.org <mvdb@apache.org> wrote:

> Make test fail when the platform doesn't match. Else we have a bogus passing test.

Please don't do that! Before this change, I could simply run all tests
in src/test package (e.g. in Eclipse "run all tests in package")
regardless of which database I run against. This is no longer possible
if the wrong platform fails the test.

Btw, I have some ideas to make this a lot nicer using parameterized
tests (so that we do not need the test cases per platform anymore),
but I won't have time for it before the weekend.

View raw message