Pop..Pop..Pop

Nothing to do with the subject, of course, but with the synergy in DB project.

Java Persistence and JDO have a huge synergy with DdlUtils. If you use DdlUtils as the repository of database schema, you can read the schema from a database and generate JDO or JP metadata and persistent classes from the DDU.

In the reverse direction, you can generate DDU from the JDO or JP classes and then create the schema from the DDU. The JDO project earlier looked at how to integrate DDU into the existing persistence model and concluded that it's some work but definitely no showstoppers.

All we need is resources...

Craig