db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project db-ddlutils (in module db-ddlutils) failed
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:02:47 GMT
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk@gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry to bother you again with some Gump stuff,

No problem.

> but I think there is something wrong with the Gump definition of
> commons-codec and/or DdlUtils.  I checked the Gump definition of
> ddlutils (thanks for adding it btw.)  and it correctly specifies a
> dependency to commons-codec.

Classic case of mid-flight collision.  I changed the descriptor to
specify a dependency on codec less than an hour ago, so you are
looking at a descriptor that is newer than the one used during the
last Gump run.

It should work fine with the next run.

Cheers

        Stefan

Mime
View raw message