db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Failing tests testColumnConstraints + location integration / roundtrip tests
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:38:12 GMT
Hi Tom,

All (if not almost) all tests are failing on testColumnConstraints.
It expects an unquoted default value now (which seem to relate to your changes on defaultvalues)
This is a line from one of the tests :
"    \"COL_NOT_NULL_DEFAULT\" FLOAT DEFAULT '-2.0' NOT NULL,\n"+

I also would like to move the integration type tests to another source directory, so it is
easier to seperate real unit tests from the one that depend on something external (esp since
most of them will always fail by default).
I was thinking in the lines of src/iutest or src/dbtest.

Mvgr,
Martin