db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Todo/issues. to handle before release..
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:55:40 GMT
Sweet..
I'll subscribe to the ojb lists to get more involved.
Should use ojb in my projects anyway ;)
While I am at it i'll subscribe to torque too.

Btw did you already have a look at the xmlbeans example that uses ddlutils ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> On 12/21/05, Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:
>

>>>Perhaps we can interest some other PMC members to take a slightly more
>>>active role in DdlUtils, e.g. actively using it and perhaps running
>>>the tests and checking the docs ?
>>
>>I only know Thomas Mahler and you :)
>>Since everyone became committer on db, so all projects had easy access, I suspect
the plan behind this that OJB and Torque are actually going to use ddlutils (not following
these lists currently, so correct me if they are already depending on ddlutils..).