db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: How can I get the schema of selected tables in xml file
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 12:14:35 GMT
Hi Ravi,

Even though it is specified that we wan to retrieve just the user tables, some databases also
return some system tables. Eg sqlserver returns at least dtproperties (which is a system table)
for instance, while not returning the rest of the sys tables.
Could you file an issue against your scenario ?
Usefull information will be : database (and version), jdbc driver (and version) and some example
system table names that are returned.

Cannot make any promises at this moment when I can find time to have a look at this though..

Mvgr,
Martin