db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Todo/issues. to handle before release..
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:36:48 GMT

> > Perhaps we can interest some other PMC members to take a slightly more
> > active role in DdlUtils, e.g. actively using it and perhaps running
> > the tests and checking the docs ?
>
> I only know Thomas Mahler and you :)
> Since everyone became committer on db, so all projects had easy access, I suspect the
plan behind this that OJB and Torque are actually going to use ddlutils (not following these
lists currently, so correct me if they are already depending on ddlutils..).
> Do you know of any current plans to start using ddlutils ?

Not exactly. When commons-sql was migrated, I asked for giving commit
rights to the Torque and OJB committers to make adoption easier. So
e.g. Derby and JDO committers do not automatically have commit rights
for DdlUtils.
OJB is starting to adopt DdlUtils (I added it for testing against
Derby, and the Head will switch over to DdlUtils once the release is
out, I think). Torque does not currently, but I wanted to approach
them once we have a release out.

Tom