db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: VMWare database test image..
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:35:46 GMT
Oracle 9.2 seems to be a big nono here. Nothing but trouble installing that beast (2.3 gig).
Anyone
else can cover that or have any idea on how to install a minimum (light) version of the 9.2
version
? (tried personal edition 9.2).
On another note, I don't think we (ehh I, cannot speak for others in this case) should do
much work
to support Axion. It's been a while that they had a release (2003, which was not a final one)
and
the move they were preparing to apache never took place / is taking forever. Should I check
with
Geir / Jason van Zyl to see what the status is of Axion ?

Mvgr,
Martin