db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject VMWare database test image..
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:42:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

Currently finishing on the installation of several databases. Here is the list of currently

installed db's (platform : windows 2000, runnig in Vmware player under linux, for speed) :

Mysql 4.1.13
Mysql 5.0.15
MaxDb 7.6.00.12
DB2 V 8.22 Personal Edition
Oracle XE 10.2.0.1.0 Beta
Sybase Adpative Server Enterprise Suite 12.5.2 GA Developer Edition
Sql server 2000
Sql server 2005

Still to todo :
Oracle 9.2
Derby
HsqlDb
AxionDb
Firebird/Interbase
Mckoi
PostgreSQL

If anyone can think of other databases, let me know :)

All installations are as much as possible using the default settings (so without any "tweaking"
from
me. Where available I installed the demo databases too, so we have some reference material
for
roundtrip testing.

I will add my setups for testing to the subversion profiles/mvdb folder and we can see from
there if
we can generalise things if needed. I am not yet at this stage, so for now no commits in that
area.

Mvgr,
martin