db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: TestDatabaseIO
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:05:41 GMT

> Actually, I think every database that supports sequences automatically
> supports multiple auto-increment columns (you can always add the
> unique constraints manually).
> And what should the shortcut do if there is more than one ? Throw an exception ?

Just return the first :) We'll leave it as is then :)

>>So will be doing some work on DatabaseIO and DatabaseIOTest..
>

> Cool. It would be really great if you could have a look at the issues
> that are related to the jdbc model reader (I've added you to the
> ddlutils-developer JIRA group, so you can edit DdlUtils' issues).

Thanx.. :)

>>BTW can you send a mail to ddutils-dev-allow-subscribe-mvdb=apache.org@db.apache.org
? (Unless you
>>aren't a moderator, than it doesn't do anything..). This way my commit mails come
through to the
>>mailinglist.
>

> I'm not yet, but I asked the PMC.

See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-614. You can add your mail address there, so
they can
add us both (I didn't want to the current address, since I am not sure if you want to moderate

through that address).

>>Will be checking in again with you if I am not sure what you had in mind..
>

> Ok! Unfortunately I'm busy 'til the 18th because I have to prepare my
> tutorial for ApacheCon US, so I cannot be of much help, only a bit
> here and there.

Cool. For Ddlutils or something different ? If I can do a proof read, let me know..
Too bad I will not be there...

Mvgr,
Martin