db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: .classpath
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:13:59 GMT
You probably read over the instructions in both mails..  Do project
properties, Java Build Path, Order and Export and check some jars..
A current .classpath entry :
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="lib/commons-digester-1.7.jar"/>

After the change it will look like :

<classpathentry exported="true" kind="lib"
path="lib/commons-digester-1.7.jar"/>

Mvgr,
Martin