db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira rights..
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:38:07 GMT

> I cannot seem to resolve any issues in JIRA. (missing the "Available Workflow Actions"
like Close
> Issue, Resolve Issue and eg Reopen Issue..
> Can you give me the appropiate rights or should I do a request at infrastructure ?

You should be able to: you are in group ddlutils-developer, and the
ddlutils permission scheme says that everybody in this group can
resolve issues. But I noticed that there are two JIRA users with
e-mail mvdb <at> apache <dot> org. Perhaps it has something to do with
that ?
Perhaps you should check with infrastructure.

Tom