db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .classpath
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:04:58 GMT
> If you use project dependencies in eclipse, you can say that you also
> want the jars exported to those other projects, so you don't
> specifically need to add them to that project. Most jars in project
> properties/Java Build Path/Order and Export are checked in my environment.

So if I understand you correctly, what you're proposing is that
instead of jars, the DdlUtils project files shall contain project
dependencies to, say, commons-betwixt etc. ?
If yes, then I don't like it, as it prevents somebody from simply
checking out DdlUtils via Eclipse and using it, he first has to
download these dependcies as well and create Eclipse projects for them
(most do not have one).
If I did not understand you correctly, please give me a reference (eg.
how to enable these project dependencies in Eclispe).

Tom