db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The ToDo list..
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:52:25 GMT

> I just read through the ToDo.txt you setup and just wanted to say that
> adding integration with DBUnit is kind of problematic atm (at least on
> apache infrastructure), since DBUnit is LGPL..

Hi Martin, nice to have you here :-)

I didn't plan to add DBUnit anywhere in DdlUtils, only provide a few
classes that can be used by somebody using DBUnit to utilize DdlUtils'
abilities regarding schemas and data insertion. Do you think that
providing an extension jar file containing only these class but
without the DBUnit jar is a problem ? It's not that important anyway,
but may be a nice thing to have and is not really difficult to
achieve.

Tom