db-ddlutils-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Package names
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:33:02 GMT
> When you bring ddlutils over to the db.apache.org area, is there an
> intent to change package names? Or are you planning on keeping the
> package org.apache.commons.sql?
>
> I'm asking because if there is a renaming exercise it would be a good
> time to split the interfaces from the implementations...

Actually, I already changed the package names to org.apache.ddlutils.
Only there is no mailing list notification of changes in SVN setup'd
yet.
I'll revamp the doc this weekend and introduce a couple of unit tests,
so the interface extraction could be done at the beginning of next
week, I think.

regards,
Tom