db-commons-user mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbie qs
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:58:21 GMT
I don't know a lot about dbutils, sadly. Last i looked the javadocs
were pretty good, and got me through my effort playing with them. I
don't think I ever looke dat examples for them.

commons-user@jakarta.apache.org (
eplace to look. They are db related, but not a part of the DB project.

If you email there, it is useful to add [DBUtils] to your subject line
to indicate which package you are asking about. commons-user is
absurdly high volume =(

-Brian