db-commons-user mailing list archives

From rovi zandi <rovizan...@123.com>
Subject HELLO
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:56:18 GMT
Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is ROVI ZANDI, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer
which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in
carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of
medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come
to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has called
me, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my immediate and extended family
members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul
and so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed
money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the
huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars
that I have with a Security company in Europe.
I will want you to help me col lect this deposit and
dispatched it to charity organizations.email me at rovizandi1@balita.com

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and
patience.

God be with you.

ROVI ZANDI

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329