db-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver.He...@t-online.de (Oliver Heger)
Subject Re: new project question
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:21:38 GMT
I put an actualized version of the library online
(http://www.oliver-heger.privat.t-online.de/retrieve.zip). There are a
some more QueryPart classes and more unit tests.

There is also a new class QueryWrapper (not sure if the name fits) that
deals with executing queries: an instance is initialized with a
QueryPart object, and then for this a PreparedStatement can be created.
This statement can then be executed (for execution itself I would like
to use something like commons dbutils).

Oliver