db-commons-dev mailing list archives

From popi...@bolt.com
Subject Just Do The MATH !!!
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:29:25 GMT
Dear Friend,

DO THE MATH !!

First sign-up (FREE)--pays for your $760

Second sign-up (FREE)--gives you a $760 PROFIT!

Third sign-up (for your NEXT FOUR qualified referrals that sign up)--gives you another $760!

For a total of $1,520 a week---PROFIT!

Now you still have $760 in your payment account to pay your sponsor next week! And---You have
$1,520 in your pocket!!

DO THE MATH!

That's-------- $1,520 per week!

$79,040 per year!

If you sign up twice (yes, you certainly can!)

That would give you a profit of $158,080 per year!!!!

(for an investment of $1,520---that's not too bad!)

DO NOTHING!

PROFIT $39,520 in one year!!!
($760 x 52 weeks = $39,520)

CAN YOU PROMOTE?

For PROMOTERS, who refer people

Refer 4 people, who sign up - make over $6,080 per month

Refer 12 people, who sign up - make over $9,120 per month

Refer 20 people, who sign up - make over $12,160 per month

Refer 28 people, who sign up - make over $15,200 per month

Refer 36 people, who sign up - make over $18,240 per month

(Note: The earnings above assume that each of your referrals sign up for ALL FOUR PROGRAMS.)

http://easyway.opportunity.com

My Contact Details, in case you need to contact me personally:

HELLO, THIS IS NOT SPAM. YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE
BECAUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF SMART-LIST. IF YOU WISH TO BE
REMOVED FROM THIS LIST, PLEASE TYPE REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT
BOX OF YOUR REPLY.)