db-commons-dev mailing list archives

From donaldnfobi...@tiscali.co.uk
Subject GREETINGS
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:46:48 GMT

Dear Sir/Ma

You may be surprised to receive my letter. I got your contact from the
Chamber of Commerce and Trade. I have decided to contact you for
confidential, urgent and rewarding joint business.

My name is DONALD MFOBIO, I was a Personal Assistant to the Late Congo
President, LURENT KABILA, who was assassinated in February and my aim
of writing to you is because of the need for a trusted and honest
person,who I can entrust the sum of US$10,800,000(Ten million, Eight
Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Source of the money: The late President and I secured this money in a
security firm in Nigeria, in my name before his death. Now that he is
late,I want to transfer the money out of Africa, for investment in your

country. I can not travel out of Senegal where I am on asylum, hence I
am asking for your assistance to have this money in your care pending
when I will secure travel documents to come over to your country.

If you accept this offer we shall share the money as follows:For you,
25%, 75% for me. I have all the title documents to the fund, which I
can transfer to you to enable you, have access to it. Be assured that
is risk-free and legitimate.

Please advise me on your position by e-mail immediately, indicating
your phone and fax numbers.

I await your prompt reply.

MR DONALD MFOBIO

Broadband from an unbeatable £19.99!