datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <mha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache DataFu 1.6.0 released
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:48:35 GMT
Thanks for pointing that out Justin.  I've removed the DISCLAIMER and
updated the NOTICE files.  Can you point out an example of bundled 3rd
party code that needs to be mentioned?  I ran the rat task on the source
release and didn't notice anything not already covered by the LICENSE that
I thought needed to be in there, as far as my understanding goes at least.

Thanks,
Matt