datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:13:22 GMT
 If no one objects, I'll follow their instructions and open an INFRA ticket to migrate our
repository. Do we need to update anything? (I'm assuming we don't need to, because they wrote
that they would put a redirect in place)

    On Friday, January 4, 2019, 2:09:27 PM GMT+2, Eyal Allweil <eyal_allweil@yahoo.com.INVALID>