datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Task #947d6bed: Fix Intellij setup
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2018 18:48:03 GMT
 Hi Jessie,
If you haven't gone there yet, the DataFu GitHub page contains instructions on how to setup
a DataFu dev environment - many of the things there aren't specific to an IDE, so they may
help you out.
https://github.com/apache/datafu
There are some contributor-specific instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Contributing+to+Apache+DataFu
Please write if you have any questions/

Regards,Eyal

    On Thursday, August 2, 2018, 7:39:52 PM GMT+3, Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.hayes@gmail.com>